Our physiotherapists at Lithgow Physiotherapy provide a wide range of
treatments to patients who visit our Clinic.
All our physiotherapists provide a comprehensive assessment and treatment program.
We are not a clinic that only provides exercises, but perform hands on treatment as well as electrotherapy modalities such as interferential and ultrasound.
Services we provide at Lithgow Physiotherapy
We provide assessment and treatment for:
• Musculoskeletal conditions and Sports injuries
• Post-operative rehabilitation
• Neurological rehabiliation
• Women’s Pelvic Floor and Male Pre and Post Prostatectomy
• Dry Needling – Neuromyofascial and Triggerpoint
• Hydrotherapy at Lithgow Public Hospital
• Domicilary Home Visits within the local region.
• Fibreglass casting and plastering.
Approved Service Providers for:
• HICAPS/ Private Health Insurance
• Medicare/ DVA
• Workcover Approved Physiotherapy Provider
• NDIS Provider
• Woolworths FPES Provider
• Injury Net Provider
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) for various Pre- Employment Companies such as Kinnect, Redimed, Sonic Health etc.
Entrance at rear of building
Parking is off Lett Street
225 Mort Street, Lithgow
(Opposite Woolworths Carpark)
Tel: 02 6352 2288
|Monday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
Lithgow Hospital Hydrotherapy Pool
Corner Col Drewe Drive and Great Western Highway
|Wednesday and Friday||9:00am – 11:00am|
© 2018 Lithgow Physiotherapy | All rights reserved
Website built by Robotdesign.me